• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by joeh4384

  1. J

    PowerColor TurboDuo R9 290 4GB OC Video Card Review @ [H]

    I was surprised to see Samsung VRAM on a low end 290.
  2. J

    390X coming soon few weeks

    Other than waiting forever for drivers, crossfire with my 295x2 hasn't been too bad.
  3. J

    Far Cry 4 Video Card Performance Review @ [H]

    I am playing it fine on a 295x1 (god damn it fix crossfire already) with ultra preset and HBAO+. I am hitting 45-60 fps. It surely could use some fine tuning though. I am just hoping crossfire is working by the time I finish it.
  4. J

    Alien: Isolation - Video Card Performance Review @ [H]

    This game has very good graphics and is easy to run. I think the closed environment helps.
  5. J

    AMD Radeon r9 280

    I think it would provide a positive experience for 3 years but you will have to turn down settings and aa. There will always be that outlying game or two that needs the best card to brute force it.
  6. J

    Videocard under $160

    I think the best you can do for 150 is a used 280x. I also have seen the 280 new after rebate recently for 150. Both are pretty good options for 1080p gaming.
  7. J

    Videocard under $160

    What are you doing with them now?
  8. J

    "some claim that AMD is close to the grave"

    AMD will bounce back strong with the 300 series and the history of them and nvidia going back and forth will continue. The 980 does not kill a 290x by much and the gains shrink at higher resolutions. I wish the foundry companies and the laws of physics weren't holding both companies back. There...
Back
Top