Recent content by joegee

  1. J

    Futuremark Announces 3DMark 11

    This simulation is highly irregular. I see no tar balls or oil blobs. Maybe those will be added in DX12?
  2. J

    Company Wants Everyone To Stop Saying Netbook

    Humperdink humperdink humperdink!
  3. J

    25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries

    I still have it. It still works. I can emulate it on my Dell Axim. '83 was a good year. I won a county-wide programming contest with a hand-coded 18 k database written in Applesoft. I used the money I won to get a cassette-based game for my Atari. At a blistering 600 baud from the...
  4. J

    Firing Squid Wastes their Ink

    This is not addressed to any one specific poster in here. I learned long ago that canned benchmarks are a great way of doing objective comparisons of processors. Processor A shows a 20% increase in raw FPU power over its predecessor, processor C, and 10% over its competitor, processor B...
Back
Top