Recent content by Joeg1484

  1. J

    Network monitor for Windows

    Very cool... Worked like a charm! Thanks guys!!! Joe
  2. J

    Network monitor for Windows

    HAHA, Wireshark has a Win32 version? I didn't know that... I will check it out... Thanks!
  3. J

    Network monitor for Windows

    Hi all, I usually administrate Linux machines (Have for the past 10 years), but recently been asked to look over a couple of Windows 2008 R2 servers. Is there a network monitor tool similar to jnettop or Wireshark for Linux where I can view live network connections and see where the...
  4. J

    Question about case

    Ok, so I picked up the 500R and a Sunbeam PL-RS-6 Rheosmart 6 Fan Controller. Almost forgot that I would have needed the fan controller, but I also got 2 120mm fans for the top. That is a total of 6 fans to contol and plug in. Thanks everyone for all your help and advice... Now if I could just...
  5. J

    Question about case

    Yeah, I have removed all but the the Corsair Carbide cases... I really like those :). Just have to decide on the 400 or 500... Leaning towards the 500 as it has more cooling options as default. Joe
  6. J

    Question about case

    OK, one more question... Say I pick the Corsair Carbide Series 500R case (Really like that one). I have a Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H motherbard (Yeah, I know, but I'm sort of starting out with desktop hardware :-D), will this motherboard fit into that case. I think my motherboard is a micro...
  7. J

    Question about case

    OK, so here is my short list :) Corsair Carbide Series 500R COOLER MASTER Corsair Carbide Series 400R Fractal Design Arc Midi Now to just decide :) Thanks again for the help! Joe
  8. J

    Question about case

    Thanks so much, everyone, for the advice and the links! I like those Lian Li cases too... Very sharp. Joe
  9. J

    Question about case

    I took a look at that case and I really like that. Can anyone compare between the Arc Midi and the Antec 900? The Antec 900 looks better and both seem to have great cooling features. However, I do like the cable management features better on the Arc Midi as well as other internal features it...
  10. J

    Question about case

    Thanks for the reply! I also saw that this power supply can be mounted so that the fan points up into the case, however, not sure if I want that hot air hitting my motherboard... I'm open to other suggestions for cases, but my budget is a little low as I am also getting a monitor. I can...
  11. J

    Question about case

    Hey all, Boy, its been a wile since I have built my own computer. I have been using laptops for years and the only thing I don't like about them is you can't (Cheaply) upgrade the components. Anyway, I have been looking at cases and have found the Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid...
Back
Top