Recent content by joe1121

  1. J

    Fuzzy display 120hz

    spot on dude it was the DVI cable, but I did try different ones I guess I needed to use the dual DVI cable. THANKS MATE ;) ====TOPIC CLOSE====
  2. J

    Fuzzy display 120hz

    Drivers as in graphics drivers or monitor drivers? I have both up to date.
  3. J

    Fuzzy display 120hz

    I had this monitor for few months now and I'm having this issue when I go in to Nvidia control panel and change it to 120hz my desktop would go all fuzzy and really hard to read text/font. Please see screenshot for more details. I had to use my SGS2 to take the picture because when I do "print...
  4. J

    Samsung S27A950D 120Hz

    Hey, I had this monitor for few months now and I'm having this issue when I go in to Nvidia control panel and change it to 120hz my desktop would go all fuzzy and really hard to read text/font. Please see screenshot for more details. I had to use my SGS2 to take the picture because when I do...
Back
Top