• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jmrussell2003

  1. J

    WTB: Nokia GSM Cellphone

    Bump...anybody?
  2. J

    WTB: Nokia GSM Cellphone

    I currently looking for a old nokia phone that I can use, because my phone will not charge any longer. It needs to be ATT or Cingular or unlocked. Looking to spend 40 bucks.
  3. J

    Hard Drive stops, then spins up

    Nope, happens while I surf the web, or search through files using explorer. Never happens when I am playing Simcity though.
  4. J

    Hard Drive stops, then spins up

    I thought it might be the CD-ROM, but it does it all the time, even when there are no discs in either drive. So I doubt its that.
  5. J

    Hard Drive stops, then spins up

    XCLIO 450BL ATX 450W Power Supply http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817189003 I am not at home now, but i was going to try unplugging things when I got home. It makes me mad because I just redid my wiring. :mad:
  6. J

    Hard Drive stops, then spins up

    Lately my computer has been freezing for about 5-6 secs, then the hard drive spins up, and windows is unfrozen. I am not sure which hard drive it is. I have 2x 36GB WD Raptors in RAID 0, and a 120GB Maxtor IDE. The page file is on the Maxtor in its own partition. I recently upgraded my power...
  7. J

    Need advice on setup

    bump
  8. J

    Need advice on setup

    I was thinking the same thing about using A/V transmitters. The Airport Express option seems alittle expensive, and my reciever sux at playing music in surround from a digital signal. Something tells me I will just be ordering some long cables. :( I was hoping for a technological solution.
  9. J

    Need advice on setup

    I have a KLH R7000. Its 6.1. It has two optical, and 1 coaxial in terms of digital audio. Its a 6 channel input as well.
  10. J

    Need advice on setup

    bump
  11. J

    Need advice on setup

    Right now in my dorm, I have my computer connected to my reciever via analog 6 channel. Well in my apartment next year, my reciever will be in the living room with my tv. So i was wondering how to get my sound from my pc in my bedroom to my reciever. I have thought of just using 2 A/V...
Back
Top