Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've been running the system at 100% for 4 days now via F@H and haven't gone above 50 (currently at 49C). This is with the stock intel cooler, and all case fans on lowest setting.
Then again, I'm not overclocked at all right now.
thanks for the tip about using the black slots. I was wondering why my system kept crashing when trying to get my ram to its rated 4-4-4 timings...
Any of you guys have any trouble installing an Arctic Cooler Freezer 7 on this board? That nothbridge heatsink was in the way when I tried, and...