• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jmarsiglio

  1. J

    Eyestrain with new 670 GTX =)

    I would say #2, and consequently #3. Might also be the monitor, you could just be used to CRT.
  2. J

    Critique my build (about to buy)

    Ugh... I hated organic chemistry. Mind me asking why you don't build a desktop rig for ~$600 then buy a used netbook for $150-$200? It would allow better mobility, better battery life, more storage, and faster, in aggregate. It's what I am going to do. It's quite easy to build a good $600...
  3. J

    Recommendations for cheap <$150 used laptop for University?

    Okay, I'm probably not getting either. Now it's between the EEE 1008HA: and the Acer Aspire D250. I decided on these netbooks because of portability and battery life, then I can just save the stuff on my desktop pc via sharing, so HD space is no big deal. update: Going to get a EEE 1000HE for...
  4. J

    Recommendations for cheap <$150 used laptop for University?

    Should I go with the t400 or HP DM1Z guys?
  5. J

    Recommendations for cheap <$150 used laptop for University?

    Or T60 for $150, is that a good deal?
  6. J

    Recommendations for cheap <$150 used laptop for University?

    How about the TravelMate 8204WLMi for $150?
  7. J

    Recommendations for cheap <$150 used laptop for University?

    Dam, I just checked today and it sold :(
  8. J

    Recommendations for cheap <$150 used laptop for University?

    Hello! I'll be doing computer science starting in the fall and I just want to buy a used laptop that will be used to take notes and compile code. No gaming / multimedia needed. Prefer 13"+ screen. What are some very good value *used* laptops I can find on ebay you guys recommend? Thanks in...
  9. J

    8gb, 16gb or 32gb?

    I think consensus agrees on 8gb. Wait until it's cheaper.
  10. J

    2.1, Buy New Speakers?

    D4 Mamba USB audio dac/amp :)
  11. J

    what brand for gtx 670 ?

    Personally, Asus or Gigabyte. I got Gigabyte.
  12. J

    Radeon 7000 series price drop comming soon?

    Ye their inventory isn't too great, I just bought the gigabyte 670 for $525 which should say something about the desperation... :)
  13. J

    7900 price cuts incoming

    I can't wait for the 670/ti to drop. The battle for the (flagship - 1) card will hopefully benefit the consumer in a large way! :)
  14. J

    120hz gaming monitor help

    And Dell :)
  15. J

    7900 price cuts incoming

    I don't understand how people can't wrap their heads around the fact that AMD/Nvidia are companies - in search of maximizing profit. Since Nvidia has limited, essentially inexistant supply, AMD can charge whatever the hell they want for their upper-range cards. No company willingly makes less...
Back
Top