A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Just bought a new hp dv9000 laptop with blue ray and hdmi and nvidia 8400gs. I have a hitachi hdtv that is capable of 1080i,not 1080p but I'm trying to watch blue ray on it without success. For one, audio isn't sent to the television through the hdmi, and I can't seem to get a 1080i signal to...
Just bought a new hp dv9000 laptop with blue ray and hdmi and nvidia 8400gs. I have a hitachi hdtv that is capable of 1080i,not 1080p but I'm trying to watch blue ray on it without success. For one, audio isn't sent to the television through the hdmi, and I can't seem to get a 1080i signal to...
I have tried both 1280 x 720 and 1280 x 1024 widescreen. Although 1280 x 1024 has more pixels I really can't tell the difference. They both look great in my opinion but I am hoping MS does an update that allows more resolutions for monitors such as 1680x1050 since this is a very common native res.
Well I didn't end up buying a 22 inch. When I got to future shop the 2 samsung's they had on display looked pretty bad. Looking at the LG 204 and the Samsung I really didn't see much of a size difference even though the difference is 2 inches. The LG is awesome, my only complaint is that it's...
I'm in the same boat as you. I was even leaning towards the LG204 since the specs seem to be a bit better on that one. I am going to grab the sammy as well from Future Shop since the Dell budget 20 inch had some pretty poor reviews.