• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jjay-

  1. J

    Asus P8P67 Pro B3 (3.0) Bizarre pc stops, 3 days of TS with no luck

    Hey Dan, Yeah I've actually gone back to using standard settings and manual set my RAM speed. Seems to be good so far.
  2. J

    Asus P8P67 Pro B3 (3.0) Bizarre pc stops, 3 days of TS with no luck

    lol dude. Its the cud. It has you. I also have it. No from your "Welcome to hell" comment, thought your board was giving trouble.
  3. J

    Asus P8P67 Pro B3 (3.0) Bizarre pc stops, 3 days of TS with no luck

    Your board still not working well cisco?
  4. J

    Asus P8P67 Pro B3 (3.0) Bizarre pc stops, 3 days of TS with no luck

    Sorry bud. Didn't check under your Pro drivers, yes that number is for the deluxe board but still try go get the latest bios, sure it will help.
  5. J

    Asus P8P67 Pro B3 (3.0) Bizarre pc stops, 3 days of TS with no luck

    These boards are like finicky woman, lol. Get the right bios and you sorted tho.
  6. J

    Asus P8P67 Pro B3 (3.0) Bizarre pc stops, 3 days of TS with no luck

    I think it could be your RAM. I had similar problems. Weird random crashes of games, freezing in windows. Also had it that the game would play for a while but the music would freeze then the whole game crashed. I fixed my issue by flashing my bios with "Beta Version 1703" which the description...
  7. J

    Computer won't post

    Yeah like everyone else said Wolf, unplug everything and start plugging in component by component. Also remember to unplug your case fans. I never did that once and it was a case fan causing some really arb issue so unplug those too.
  8. J

    P8P67 Pro B3 - CPU Red LED

    Yeah I actually tried the latest bios version. Lasted about 10 mins into a game instead of 5 mins then froze so used the previous version "1703" and played for about 3 hours with not one issue. You right cisco that does seem to be the biggest issue, about not setting XMP in the bios for the...
  9. J

    RAM advice for Asus P8P67 PRO

    I've got the Asus P8P67 Deluxe, new rev 3. I'm using Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9., 2x4GB sticks. Had stability issues at first but then updated my bios to "Beta Version 1703" which the description states as "Improved DRAM compatibility". I then selected "XMP" as my profile and the system is now...
  10. J

    P8P67 Pro B3 - CPU Red LED

    Hey man, Trying to remember now offhand, not by my pc. Correct me if I'm wrong. At the top of the mobo is the cpu fan connector and on the left is a 3 pin connector. Now I used to have a case fan connected to the 3pin connector like on my old pro board but moved it further down because it was...
  11. J

    P8P67 Pro B3 - CPU Red LED

    Hey Guys, I know the thread is a bit old but thought I'd share my solution to a similar problem I had. I had the Asus P8P67 Pro board which I replaced with the B3 Deluxe version. Now I know there are differences between the boards but they are pretty much the same. I installed my new Deluxe...
Back
Top