• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jj5406

  1. J

    Intel RS2BL080 Transient Error?

    To follow up (for future readers), I went ahead and jumpered pins 5 and 6 on the drive that was getting errors. Afterward the raid software reported that the disk drive speed and negotiated link speed were both 3 Gb/s (still 6 Gb/s on the unjumpered disks). And guess what… All of the...
  2. J

    Intel RS2BL080 Transient Error?

    I know I'm a few months late to the party, but… I am seeing the exact same issues. Well, very close. I am using the raid as backup so it only gets written to when I'm doing a big rsync. During such copies, I see the unexpected sense errors multiple times per minute and the transient error...
Back
Top