• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by JimmyWang214

  1. J

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Any recommendations for a shop in the DC metro area?
  2. J

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I guess the bright side is I [hopefully] have 2-3 years left of use
  3. J

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    So I've been having issues with my HP branded GDM where if it turns off, I have to power cycle it 4-5 times before it turns on fully, otherwise it displays a greenish screen with green lines for a few seconds before turning off and powerbutton flashing an orange-light . Anyone know what I should...
  4. J

    FS: 2500k CPU, 2 x LGA1155 Motherboards, DDR3 RAM, ITX Case

    I just upgraded my old trusty Sandy Bridge computer to a Coffee Lake system so I'm trying to get rid of the old parts since I don't have enough space to keep them around. Prices include shipping. Lian-Li PC-08a ITX case - $75.00 OBO Zotac Z68 ITX motherboard - SOLD Intel Sandy Bridge i5-2500k...
  5. J

    FS: Gigabyte Windforce Geforce GTX 970 - $125 OBO Shipped

    Up For Sale: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 WindForce https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N970WF3OC-4GD-rev-10-11#ov Will include Box . Asking $125.00 Shipped OBO. US only - SOLD Ebay: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ryu21482
  6. J

    FS: Surface Pro 1 Bundle with Type Cover, Power Cover, and Dock

    MS Surface Pro (1st generation) 64 GB SSD 4gb Ram i5-3317U Surface Type Cover Black x 1 Surface Power Cover Black x 1 Surface Docking Station x 1 Includes Pen $250 OBO shipped Pics: https://imgur.com/a/8ijbv
  7. J

    WTS: EVGA Geforce GTX 680 2gb - $185 shipped

    @bonehead123 Replied to your PM via e-mail :) @Gordo74 I think its the plain vanilla GTX 680. Part number is 02G-P4-2680-KR. http://www.evga.com/Products/Specs/GPU.aspx?pn=15E0ECC3-246E-461D-8A37-7C3F48BB2CE7
  8. J

    WTS: EVGA Geforce GTX 680 2gb - $185 shipped

    Price lowered - BUMP
Back
Top