• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Jimmy da Tech

  1. J

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hey! Same speakers I have!!! And the same monitor. Must have good taste. :p
  2. J

    DELL 2405 FPW and SLI gaming, is it bad?

    For FEAR? I know I use FOV 110 in BF2 and HL, did not know it wirked in FEAR. Gonna have to try!
  3. J

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Dell 2405 More The desk is a Varitask E series electric actuated desk that rises from 24" to 48" in height, allowing me to use the desk standing up. This one is similar , but mine is rated at 250Lbs lift and has a 40x36" top on it. I got linked a deal from the [H] Forum on the...
  4. J

    DELL 2405 FPW and SLI gaming, is it bad?

    I would HIGHLY recommend the 2405 for any system powerful enough to drive it. I ran my 2405 on dual Gigabyte 7800GTX cards in SLI at PDX LAN at our booth for a while(PC Club), and had absolutely no issues in BF2, HL2, etc. Sure was pretty at the highest details! My X800XL drives mine at at...
  5. J

    Intel D915PBF for $50 should be easy...

    But I have no bites on another forum. Board only, pulled from working system, no damage. You give me $50 and I will split shipping with the first taker. PayPay only, please! I am new here, so I understand wariness. I am an IT professional that uses that most popular auction site with...
Back
Top