Recent content by jimenez3rd

  1. J

    What does FTW stand for in "EVGA GTX670 FTW "

    I think its prb better to inform people that LE doesn't stand for limited edition on EVGa cards http://cdn4.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/GTX-670-FTW-LE_3.jpg
  2. J

    GTX TITAN: should I get one or two?

    yea but with the drop comes an equivalent drop in fps, i just want it to stay stable so my fps will remain within a high range.
  3. J

    GTX TITAN: should I get one or two?

    Can someone help me :( My titan is bouncing around 600~1040 on stock setting. auto fan no changes. Its really annoying it will just randomly drop to sub 800 for a bit and then back to 800 and then try to boost for a couple seconds etc. When not playing games it sits at 600ish What could be...
  4. J

    nVidia GeForce GTX Titan Availability Thread

    Beware it looks like amazon titans do not come with the ftp gaming bundle (planetside/hawken/wot)
Back
Top