Recent content by Jim Hall

  1. J

    Positive Experience with Dell

    To be honest i bought a Dell XPS 1210 maxed out. I have been extrremely happy with it as a travel computer...12" screen, fantastic battery life great wifi range... Plays wwiionline really well, a good test. I can recommend it without bothering to think if I actually have a conscience...
  2. J

    Puget Quiet Gaming @ [H] Consumer

    Bump or excellent review and keeping em honest! jim
  3. J

    Velocity Micro Gamer's Edge PCX @ [H] Consumer

    Great, thats the end of my curiosity. Will post after I order. Thanks for your response. Jim Alabama
  4. J

    Velocity Micro Gamer's Edge PCX @ [H] Consumer

    Ha! I will look at it tonite, in a hotel in Chattanooga, will be home Thursday night, will order 2 this weekend if my dilithium crystal shipment comes in. Question: the form says you cant get a physics processor (prob wont anyway) if you get the SB card, but my reading on the new Mobo...
  5. J

    Velocity Micro Gamer's Edge PCX @ [H] Consumer

    I got an email back from Randy Copeland. I can't imagine the president of Dell/Alienware or HP/Voodoo emailing me......lol Very cool. Will buy 2 signatures as soon as the quad core is announced. Thanks Randy, class act all the way. Jim Alabama
  6. J

    New Velocity Micro computer

    I always think you get better service no matter, if the above is true. Try it. Jim
  7. J

    Velocity Micro Gamer's Edge PCX @ [H] Consumer

    Thanks, if you need an account i can PM you one. Jim
  8. J

    Velocity Micro Gamer's Edge PCX @ [H] Consumer

    I senet a message to the Pres of VM, thought I might post here as well, here's my situation; Im 53, and I've decided to buy 2 new gaming desktops, I 've done my research and I have chosen VM for the 2 machines, both will be the "Presidents Special"...or Signature model. My question is...
Back
Top