• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jhs

  1. J

    Calibration tool(s) of your choice?

    I have a Huey Pro and my son has a Spyder 2 and we've found the Huey to work better on my DS263N, his Dell 3007. Both of these are wide-gamut monitors and skin tones in particular look terrible without color calibration and viewing with color managed software. The Huey is very consistent from...
  2. J

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I have this same problem when the monitor is connected to the motherboard on-board DVI port (Intel G33 chipset). When the monitor is put into sleep mode it keeps scanning the inputs and even when the input is restored, the monitor usually can't detect it. It works ok with the D-Sub port. I...
  3. J

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I got my 263N on thursday. I've found no stuck pixels and backlight intensity looks pretty uniform and there's no buzzing noise even with brightness of 0. I calibrated it with a Huey Pro and the colors look great. Before calibration I set brightness=5, contrast=50, red_gain=100, green_gain=90...
  4. J

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    DS-263N is back in stock at Newegg! I was bummed out when they went out of stock a couple days ago when I finally decided to order one. Can't wait to get this, it should be a nice step up from my 19" Viewsonic...
Back
Top