Recent content by jhors2

  1. J

    Need some Sound Card Help

    Thanks for the help!! I went with the Xonar D2X and I'm looking through all the links that you gave me to move on from there.
  2. J

    Need some Sound Card Help

    Okay so I wanted to get the Asus Xonar Essence STX when it came out because it boasts some of the best sound quality available in a sound card to date, yet I just recently purchased a HTIB setup that i was planning on upgrading to some new Polk speakers and such next summer when I free up some...
  3. J

    Fatal1ty reg. sound card + Optical digital cable?

    the DACs on your soundcard are much better than the ones that the Z5500 comes with, so using analog cables SHOULD give you better sound quality....the speakers aren't the best though so I can understand if you can't tell too much of a difference.
Back
Top