• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Jeremy C

  1. J

    Samsung's Ditching The Headphone Jack and Furiously Deleting Its Ads That Made Fun of Apple

    I'm still rocking an HTC 10. Headphone jack, decent screen, SD card slot. I will use it until it fails to boot.
  2. J

    Anker PowerCore 13000, Compact - $30

    Bought this same one for a use on a long vacation last year. One of the best no-frills battery packs I could find and no regrets.
  3. J

    Half Life and Portal Writer is Back at Valve

    You're not the only one. Stalker is easily one of my highest replayed games in modern gaming.
  4. J

    Facebook is Allegedly Developing a Stablecoin

    They don't understand KYC right now. That would be an epic dumpster fire.
  5. J

    Curved Monitors Surpass 50% of Gaming Monitor Marketshare as Sales Climb

    Does having two monitors at a slight angle to each other count? No? I'll see myself out...
  6. J

    Silicon Valley Wages Are Shrinking for All Except the Top 90th Percentile

    So Silicon Valley has followed every other industry in the US, they just had to play catch-up since all the others had a 20 year head start on siphoning everything to the top.
  7. J

    Micron Intends to Make 10k HDDs Obsolete

    There's a pair of 1TB Vraptors in my wife's rig. Took them out of RAID as it wasn't playing nice after years, but they've been in there for nearly 5 years now without a hiccup since. My kid's rig is using a 300GB as the primary drive that was bought about 8 years ago. Even have a pair of the...
  8. J

    Razer Launches Their Second Phone

    As much as I would like a Razer phone, no headphone jack is a deal breaker for me. It seems that the big Android manufacturers are realizing that mistake and are reintroducing jacks in their newest flagships, so here's hoping Razer follows suit on their 3rd try.
  9. J

    Gearbox CEO Has Millions Embezzled by Personal Assistant

    We live in a different world from these guys. I work in real estate focused on San Francisco and the surrounding bay area. There's people there that are running 10 different bank accounts, 3 wealth management funds, have 4 or 5 income streams and 10 active credit cards that they ring up...
  10. J

    New Kindle

    Late to the party, but that's an allusion to an Aerosmith song. At least that's how I'm taking it. "She just loves my big ten inch Record of her favorite blues"
  11. J

    Everyone Should Be Terrified of Amazon’s Alexa Microwave

    He could have done like I did on my new TV: "Oh, you want me to agree to you recording everything I do on my TV in order to sell me ads? How about I don't agree ot these terms of service?" "But you won't be able to use all the apps we built in!!" "I have an HTPC and a PS4. I don'e need your...
  12. J

    Financial Info Leaked in Newegg Data Breach

    Posts like this make me wonder how much longer until CC companies decide they're done with 3rd party websites and force CC purchases to be handled through their own sites. It would be cheaper in the long run, and could be a revenue stream as they force companies to pay for access to their...
  13. J

    RTX 2080 - 2080 Ti - 2070 Pricing Revealed

    So a 30-50% price increase at launch vs last generation? That's a bit much.
  14. J

    FS: (New) 9x Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVME, i5-4690K, 8GB DDR3 kits

    The z97 board that was sent for rma - what's the price when you get it back?
  15. J

    Is there a way to prevent the HTC Sense Companion and Alexa popups?

    So far I haven't seen any popups from Sense, and my older HTC 10 doesn't have Alexa (not will I install it). I would think disabling the apps would be the only way to truly stop things like that.
Back
Top