Recent content by jepherz

  1. J

    PNY XLR8 firmware update question

    There's no information on this at all anywhere.... The firmware that came with my drive says 524xxxx where the x are some combo of letters. The latest firmware update available is 507xxxx. Was anyone successful in updating their firmware? I don't know why my firmware says 524 when the latest is 507
  2. J

    Extension for this kind of cable?

    http://i.neoseeker.com/neo_image/187244/article/corsair_sp2200/right2.jpg What is that 13 pin speaker cable called? I know the speaker is shit, but is there a male/female extension out there somewhere?
  3. J

    Promedia and SP2500 don't do it for me.

    Wow, that's a lot of audio gear you have there.... I have patience, kind of... I don't plan on spending full price if I don't have to, but I don't know a thing about audio gear so that makes it a bit harder to shop for deals. I keep seeing great reviews on some of these cheaper $150 or less...
  4. J

    Promedia and SP2500 don't do it for me.

    I bought a sound blaster ZX on sale and am now after some quality speakers at a budget though. So far I've checked them both out after seeing amazing reviews about both of them all over the internet. They both suck. So what now? x.x I buy a T-amp and some bookshelf speakers? How do I know how...
Back
Top