• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Jenova69

  1. J

    Zalman CNPS 9500 AM2 passive on X4 Propus

    The only way to know for sure would be to try it!
  2. J

    280X or 770 4GB

    280x
  3. J

    WTB best video card i can get for $100

    Found a gtx580. Thanks for the offers everyone!
  4. J

    WTB best video card i can get for $100

    keep the offers coming!
  5. J

    WTB best video card i can get for $100

    Just like the title says i'm looking for a video card for less than $100. I don't have a preference for amd or nvidia so shoot me some offers! I'm thinking along the lines of a gtx 570, gtx 480, maybe a 6950. I'm Willing to go up to 125 for a good deal or if the card has a waterblock. Heat is...
  6. J

    FS samsung 840pro 512gb ssd CHEAP!

    SOLD to zmhaha thanks guys my truck will be happy lol.
  7. J

    FS samsung 840pro 512gb ssd CHEAP!

    Hello everyone today i have for sale a lnib samsung 840pro 512gb ssd. The drive was bought new and has only been powered on once to ensure functionalty. My alternator and my battery took a dump on me and with christmas over im broke lol. I need to fix my truck asap hence the reason for the...
  8. J

    Card configuration bad idea?

    If they are all blower style coolers and you can feed them enough cool air i don't see why it wouldn't work.
  9. J

    How should I set up my case fans with a H110 rad on the side?

    Having the fans on the rad as intake will net you better temps and positive pressure=less dust if you have dust filters on top.
  10. J

    Keep my Dell 30" 2560x1600 IPS or Asus 27" 120HZ Lightboost?

    You might fall short of constant 120+ fps with just a single 680. I havent seen the asus in person but i would just keep the dell for the res.
  11. J

    QNAP TS-4XXU series - new cooling fans?

    If you have the money i would look into these http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_1127_123&products_id=35975 I would just make sure they move around the same amount of air as the stock fans.
  12. J

    OCZ Vertex 2 reboots PC?

    Maybe a program is updating a lot?
  13. J

    OMG So Many Fans

    I would check out the cougar vortex'x. They are really nice fans that won't break the bank.
  14. J

    Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme CPU Cooler

    Might just have to pick one of these up.
Back
Top