• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Jeffxsee

  1. J

    What kind of chair do you use for your gaming pc?

    Grab a Duorest. My friends and I have been using them for about 3 years now and we sit for 5+ hours a day. It's very comfortable and fully adjustable to your height...
  2. J

    QNIX QX2710 LED Evolution ll 27" 1440p $289 on Ebay Free Shipping

    I'm in the market for one of these. I'm so confused on which one to get. Do I get the QNIX, Yamasaki, or Crossover?
  3. J

    LG 29EB73-P 29" LED Monitor for $399 @

    Just saw this on sale over at . Debating whether or not I should pull the trigger on this. I'm currently using the ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz. I wanted to use the LG monitor as my second one to watch movies and play console games. LG 29EB73-P 29" LED Monitor - 2560 x 1080, 5M:1, 5ms, HDMI...
  4. J

    What are you nerds playing this weekend?

    oh man, link me the server IP!
  5. J

    Nether Thread Currently in alpha/beta?

    A couple of my friends got it and say it's better than DayZ. Should I get it? Does anyone else have it here and wanna share their experience with it?
  6. J

    The best hard gaming mouse pad?

    x ray thunder 9. Have used 3 of them over the past 7 years. I like them the best. http://xraypad.com/products_4.htm
  7. J

    Best Gaming / Office chair?

    Get the Duorest chair if your on a budget and if you can afford it, get the executive version. If you care about measurements so you get proper back and lumbar support, go to their official website and get the seat that fits your height etc. I got this one and it's the best chair I've owned...
  8. J

    Final Fantasy XIV Official Release Thread

    Not sure if this has been posted, but I found this useful so if any of you guys wanna check it out here it is. http://arrstatus.com/
  9. J

    PC build for small social company for business

    I appreciate the info, but I definitely would prefer a PC.
  10. J

    PC build for small social company for business

    My apologies for the confusion. To clarify, the total budget is $3,000 for 3 PCs with tax+shipping included with monitors and an OS.
  11. J

    PC build for small social company for business

    Hello everyone, I'm going to be part of a start-up company and have been tasked to purchase 3 PCs with a total budget of $1,000.00 for each PC. The PC will be used for Microsoft Office, viewing large images and possibly even very little use of Photoshop. I prefer Nvidia and Intel and not AMD...
  12. J

    BenQ XL2720T came in today

    Can't wait to read your review! I'm thinking about getting this as well.
  13. J

    i need a new PVP centric MMO :/ wow is getting old

    Try TERA, I'ts mainly PVP based with elements of WoW style BG. It has great graphics and it's pretty fun.
  14. J

    WoW: MoP new CG Trailer!

    Just thought I'd like everyone to know that the new World of Warcraft Cinematic trailer is out now. Check it out! I've just re-subbed...haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64&feature=player_embedded#!
  15. J

    TERA Online OBT

    Yeah, I pre-ordered the collector's edition. I got to level 32 cap in about 25 hours game played and the dungeons were sooooo refreshing and unique. I can't wait for the head start and this is the main game I will be playing. Passing on Diablo 3 and GW2.
Back
Top