• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jefferysummers

  1. J

    Question about my UPS

    UPS are generally designed to allow time to shut down your PC when there is shortage of power and they are not designed for the continual use of your system. Only most cheap units will allow contin ual power of 1 minute.
  2. J

    Looking for very wide mouse.

    The widest gaming mouse that we I have is the Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 with 84 mm (3.3 inches) width.
  3. J

    Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review @ [H]

    Thermaltake is a company that needs no introductions. its products are on top notch.
  4. J

    Macbook Pro 2014 vs 2015

    The 2014 Retina MacBook Pro's is perfect for me. It has still-impressive display, great build quality. It has even faster Haswell processor helps Apple's best 13-inch laptop keep its nose ahead of the competition.
  5. J

    Finding the right computer for my japanese video game

    My friend have similar built and it is good goes well for gaming.
  6. J

    Motherboard Customer Service - is there any good ones out there?

    I think ASRock is best. It has features that you find on much more expensive set-ups which are nice. Great for over clocking and well thought and lay out.
  7. J

    Looking for precision GPS handheld device.

    This device is quite good but not so much exited after a particular time. You will feel bore with the use of its feature.
  8. J

    I'm impressed with the Apple wired keyboard

    Apple wired keyword is a good keyboard. I use this keyboard every day at work and I beat the heck out of it, banging the keys as I type. It really does hold up well and it types very smoothly.
  9. J

    Looking for precision GPS handheld device.

    Garmin Oregon 600 is a good GPS handheld device or on the top notch.
  10. J

    How to reinstall Windows 8 on a Lenovo G580? No media, no CD KEY included.

    @mi7chy this link has good resource for solving this problem.
  11. J

    Mouse similar to microsoft optical?

    Zowie FK1 and FK2 are quite similar to this one.
  12. J

    Looking for Ipod/iPhone speaker/AV dock

    This link will help you http://www.cnet.com/news/the-dock-is-dead-best-wireless-speakers-for-the-iphone/ .
  13. J

    Best use for multiple vintage PCs?

    I had old RAM and I sold off, It was a good option for me. Then I put together a hardware firewall to play with.
  14. J

    I'm impressed with the Apple wired keyboard

    I am also impressed with keyboard's deigns. I used alto of keyboards but I want to say this was the best one.
  15. J

    Best Budget High End PC

    This build is not budget friendly. It is required that the build must be good in budget.
Back
Top