Recent content by JDSMeowKitty

  1. J

    Australian PSU for the crossover 27q LED-P

    Hey guys, Another question about the Korean Crossover 27q LED-P :-) I've noticed there are a few sellers on eBay that come with a power brick for Canada, does anyone know of a seller who bundles an Australia power brick or does the standard one work in Australia...And if not is there one...
  2. J

    crossover 27q led-p compatibility with gigabyte 6970 OC

    ah cool thanks for that :-) I wasn't sure if it had to be dual dvi-p or whether the write up of my gpu means it's both dual dvi-i and dual dvi-p.
  3. J

    crossover 27q led-p compatibility with gigabyte 6970 OC

    hey guys, I've been looking into getting one of these Korean crossover 27q led-p monitors for a few days now (mainly because I like the stand on this model)...
  4. J

    choice on 27" led monitor

    ah that'd be great if you could give me a quick run down of the quality :-) its so hard finding a monitor that's the best quality per dollar :-)
  5. J

    choice on 27" led monitor

    Yeah I read somewhere that it's a pretty strong AG coating and hard to read text so that's out of the options. I'm going to see if I can find the Philips 273P3LPHEB/75 and the three Samsung monitors in store and see what they look like in person... I saw a review of the sa750 and whenever...
  6. J

    Samsung S27A750 glossy coat

    Hey guys, I was doing a little reading up about the S27A750 glossy coat and apparently there's some sort of nano anti reflection doobewackie thingy (official technical term) "It is also laced with silver nanoparticles which are supposed to reduce ambient reflection" found here...
  7. J

    choice on 27" led monitor

    is this samsung C27A550 the next model up from that one? or completely different line?
  8. J

    choice on 27" led monitor

    well now I'm planning on bumping up the cost and going with the dell u2711 here http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1213&products_id=20010 but I don't think it's led and the response is 6ms
  9. J

    choice on 27" led monitor

    Hmm that one does sound good except that it only has VGA and HDMI... was hoping to step it up to possibly displayport. I actually just realised my partner has a glossy hp laptop so was able to give that a test drive in the room and if there's no light in the background it really isn't too...
  10. J

    choice on 27" led monitor

    wow that QH270-Lite looks pretty good for that price... I would have thought you'd have to use displayport for that resolution.... my concerns are how taxing would it be running a 24" 1080p monitor as a secondary and that 2560x1440 27" monitor as the main it'd probably choke the computer (I have...
  11. J

    choice on 27" led monitor

    hey guys I've been looking into getting a decent quality 27" led monitor not much more than $500 AUD ... I was looking into the VE278Q and had pretty much decided but then a lot of people on here brought up the high pitch frequency sound which I absolutely hate... then I thought of the Samsung...
Back
Top