Recent content by jdh0008

  1. J

    Instagram Loses Nearly Half Its Daily Users

    The stats are only users who use the application on facebook.. So people who use instagram from facebook half halved. Unfortunately the amount of people who use instagram on facebook is a minority of it's users. Most people use the app on their phone. I hate misleading news :(...
  2. J

    UK Man "Allergic" To Technology

    This is odd, that I finally see something on the front page news that I have direct experience with. My former brother in law has a pretty severe case of whatever this stuff is. He is a captain in the Army (a special forces guy), been deployed a bunch of times. Doctors said in his case that...
  3. J

    Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned

    And uninstalled (sorry for double post).
  4. J

    Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned

    Literally word for word, this is exactly what I did. Downloaded it to try it out, lots of hype. Absolutely shit console port FPS that wasn't even fun.
  5. J

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    I have corsair memory in my current build, it's always been fast and issue free. In my next build I am planning on putting a Corsair H100 cooler in whenever I get enough money for the whole system. I'd love to get a jumpstart on the set. :) Corsair is a great brand, and I'm proud to have...
  6. J

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    Holy crap it's a gtx 580 with quad outputs! Who wouldn't want it lol. Godly looking card.
  7. J

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I would love to own this because this is the perfect price point for SSDs. Not the cost of a 240 GB, and larger than the 120 GB. Perfect.
  8. J

    Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

    I've always used Seasonic, they are very reliable. I would love a new psu for my christmas build.
  9. J

    The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

    I have always been an AMD and ATI Fanboy, and I think I will be until they stop being so awesome. I bought a Radeon 9700 pro, and an Athlon XP 2700+ in the first computer I built 9 years ago (right after the 9700 came out). Even if their price/performance ratio wasn't so awesome, I would...
Back
Top