• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by JCnator987

  1. J

    [H] users 7950 Overclock Results

    I've noticed that if I push my memory to a certain limit, performance starts decreasing instead of increasing durther. Could this be due tothe fact that GDDR5 is EEC? Also, to hit 1715 (which I do 3dmark runs at) i have to increase mem volts to 1638, which I am afraid of doing, since it might...
Back
Top