A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I am going to try the Win7 software RAID or maybe the PureSync...I think it is more safe
I really don't need a big perfomance since the server is just for backup over the network and HTPC.
Regards.
Ok, thank you for the info.
Did you have to recreate the RAID in RAIDxpert or it recognize the initial setup made in BIOS?
AMD says "Once the user has configured the logical drives, the option ROM will store the configuration information in a proprietary format on the hard drives"...
Hi everyone,
Does anyone use Win7/RAID 1/RAIDxpert in this system?
I am having some issues that I would like to have some advices.
Info: Windows 7 64 installed in RAID 1 (2x2TB)/HP Microserver/2x4GB ECC/ATI 6450
1) RAIDxpert configuration doesn´t match with RAID bios.
- I plugged 2 3TB...