A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I actually like the idea, just reading the thread title made me sit up in my chair. With all the time we spend in-front of computer screens it will be good to start instilling proper posture in people. As long as you can turn it off for those that dont/no longer need it I dont see the problem...
I agree that would be a much better idea. ( I also like this one: Post #45) But forget the logo as long as the OS is good thats all that truly matters.
Yes this is a rose colored glasses thought (and less competition is not a good thing.) but wouldnt this make the drives better because you are getting all the info and tech. from both companies? This way you can "compare notes" and take the best from both sides.
I have to say this sounds pretty interesting and apparently it is more secure than normal passwords. (according to the article atleast.) But the first thing I thought was what chinspecial said. If someone even kinda sees you do the gestures it seems like it would be easy for them to remember and...
I'm with beowulf7 on this...it is interesting but I dont really get the point. It is definitely creative but doing it without the dead giveaway would have been cooler imo.
I like the fact that they consider all that great hardware "barebones". Seriously the case and psu would have been "barebones". Now you are just showing off! ;-)
But seriously I am new to building my own system and the first thing that I bought was a corsair psu and it has been perfect since...
This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this. These studies are somewhat useless in this context because it clearly isnt bad enough to the point that it is plainly obvious. So I think we should focus on the things that are.
I dont see how anyone can be angry with the ads sprint was/is showing claiming to have an unlimited phone plan as that is what they still have. In the ad that comes to mind it shows a picture of phones racing up a bar graph not modems/netbooks or anything else. I do agree it is not an...
I was so hoping to wake up today and see some [H] goodness all over this thing. o'well guess it is back to enjoying the speculation show that is bulldozer.