• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Jazz_nz

  1. J

    Wait for 390x or jump on a 290/290x?

    I've just added my third 290X, to go with a 4K monitor purchase, probably unneeded, but with the current price of them second hand, I figured it was a no brainer
  2. J

    390X coming soon few weeks

    *fixed that for you*
  3. J

    Crossfire 290x setup with Accelero Xtreme III Done!

    I was looking at some photos of the reference cooler, and there are some "tabs" that I'm hoping that can be ground off, and the aluminium heatsink on top just falls off :)
  4. J

    Kim Dotcom's Music Video

    New Zealand, actually, Where he was living. Hope he licensed all the clips used to make the video :D
  5. J

    Will my Corsair power this?

    Thank you all for your help. Nice to see a similar spec setup running ok. I will put it back together today and let my son have his machine back :D
  6. J

    Will my Corsair power this?

    But I've got a highscore I need to beat :) I really don't want to spend a hour or more re-cabling the 750w and then find I have to upgrade it, which is why I went with a 1000w to start with. Unfortunately for me, PSU and power requirements are a blind spot.
  7. J

    Will my Corsair power this?

    cheers mate, much appreciated. Will see if I can dig a TX850 out of another machine to give it some breathing space.
  8. J

    Will my Corsair power this?

    Ok, so no 960@4Ghz type thing?
  9. J

    Will my Corsair power this?

    My Silverstone OP-1000 has carked it, and I have dug a Corsair TX750 V1 from the parts cupboard, will this safely power my system while i find the $200 for a higher spec replacement? i7-960 Asrock Extreme6 12Gb DDR2000 2 x 6950 1 x Xonar STX 1 x SSD 1 x 7200rpm HDD 4 x 5900rpm HDD 1 x...
  10. J

    3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

    gotta love those modular drive bays
  11. J

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    I can haz KÜHLER?
  12. J

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    well, its not the headphones....(that have never appeared here in New Zealand for sale BTW Corsair), but lets not be choosy.
  13. J

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    Gotta love that Corsair warranty, even sending stuff from New Zealand and getting it replaced is painless.
  14. J

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    how can you go wrong with this stuff?
  15. J

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

    a pair of altec lansing somethings, slightly better than the tin cans and string they replaced.
Back
Top