• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jaykeMURD

  1. J

    FS: CPU, Mobo, GFX, Fans, Drum stuff!

    Thanks for the insight. It sucks, but you're right. YGPM
  2. J

    FS: CPU, Mobo, GFX, Fans, Drum stuff!

    I'm sorry I don't have any "heat", but if my Ebay feedback isn't good enough; that's your problem. I've actually sold (and bought) quite a few things (audio/recording equipment) on other forums. So please don't label me a noobie, cause I'm not. Sadly, most of those transactions took...
  3. J

    FS: CPU, Mobo, GFX, Fans, Drum stuff!

    Price Update!
  4. J

    WTB: Socket 939 Motherboard

    I've got a like new Biostar N4SLI-A9 Retail (all access.) that I'm looking to sell. $55.00 Shipped within the Continental USA. Link
  5. J

    FS: CPU, Mobo, GFX, Fans, Drum stuff!

    HelloGoodbye!
  6. J

    FS: CPU, Mobo, GFX, Fans, Drum stuff!

    Howdy people! I've got a few things for sale, and you can view my Ebay Feedback (99.1%) under the name: jaykemurd. All prices are WITHOUT shipping. I hate getting ripped with shipping costs, so I won't rip you! PayPal is preferred. All items are in excellent condition, unless stated...
  7. J

    Help! Updated BIOS, no boot!

    EvilNando, you solved my problem! I had a feeling it was something simple I was overlooking. LOL I just switched around my SATA cables and now everything is good! Thanks so much!
  8. J

    Help! Updated BIOS, no boot!

    Yes Yes, 2 SATAII hard drives Yes, all controllers are enabled No. I don't even see an option to do that in my BIOS. Unless I'm misunderstanding the question. Now I'm thinking I may have "restored" the wrong drive....I'm trying the other drive now. Thank you very much for your help...
  9. J

    Help! Updated BIOS, no boot!

    Ok bbz_Ghost I just tried what you recomended and when I exit the command promt and restart, the exact same error occurs.
  10. J

    Help! Updated BIOS, no boot!

    Ok, so I just updated my BIOS, as a first step towards OCing. Used the most recent offical DFI BIOS and updated using the WinFlash Utility. Everything seemed to go fine during update. Restarted computer and got stuck at the initial load screen with this: BOOT FROM CD: DISK BOOT FAILURE...
Back
Top