Recent content by Jayke82

  1. J

    Installing Samsung monitor to base

    Just received my Samsung SA650 27" however I am completely baffled how to hook the display into the base. I am used to Dell monitors where all you have to do is snap the base into the back and you're done. But upon receiving this, the arm was already attached to the back of the monitor and the...
  2. J

    Samsung SA650-series 21.5", 24", 27" FullHD MVA

    Just ordered the 27" (s27a650d) from Newegg last night and should be getting it in a few days. My knowledge of panels and displays are mediocre but I plan to give my impressions and post some pics. I recently purchased the Dell U2412m prior to this purchase, however upon setting it up, my...
  3. J

    Dual monitor gaming with obstructed focus point from bezal

    Hey all, I recent purchased a Dell U2312hm monitor and last night I hooked up my other 23' monitor next to it just to test it out. I opened up world of warcraft and obviously the first glaring thing I noticed was the fact that my toon (which is centered in the middle) was obstructed by the...
Back
Top