• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Jaundice

  1. J

    Streaming audio across my home network

    I've been playing around with streaming for a while now, I have my ps3 media server set up and running smoothly.. but we have many parties here at the house, and I am in charge of the music and playlists every time... and I have a simple question that I just can't figure out how to phrase so...
Back
Top