Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yup, ordered one to Latvia, got full custom fees (21% here).
As for quality, it nowhere near as good as my old Dell U2713HM, even with calibration. So if you do any graphical work, I'd stay clear. Also has PWM, even though is advertised as flicker-free.
So even though I'm still using it (too...
That's me posting there. I don't have special tools, just did the line method described by tftcentral. That's how I got the 250Hz. If you search for UHD400 on youtube, one freesync test video has the flickering visible too. There are however some korean videos with no flicker. Either they have...