Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hey everyone, Im looking for a monitor to play Xbox 360 on. I currently own the GL2450HM but it flickers on dark colors which causes head pain for me. Here is what Im looking for:
-LED
-24" 16:9
-60Hz
-2ms response time
-minimal ghosting
-no noticable flickering
-no bleeding/clouding
-4ms or...
Hi, I'm thinking of buying this monitor for Xbox 360 gaming. I currently own a similar monitor, the BenQ GL2450HM, however this monitor has a very annoying problem. Grays and blacks displayed on the monitor have a constant flicker when displaying Xbox 360, causing me eyestrain and head...