• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jameshd

  1. J

    Want a new phone number on same Gmail account

    That new phone number most likely won't be new, but someone else's old number which is being recycled. I ended up with a number that was once used for some guys equipment rental business. For years I got calls from people asking about equipment rentals, since they still find it when searching on...
  2. J

    storage situation to ease starting H2 2027

    Still in my cart on Amazon. I noticed it was $759 in the last couple of days, now it's $809 :mad:
  3. J

    storage situation to ease starting H2 2027

    About 2 years ago I bought a renewed 14TB for $125, earlier today I was looking to add another drive to my media server, and now they start at over $300. Now I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a 28TB refurbished for $749. It's in my cart, but so hard to continue checking out for a...
  4. J

    Firefox Can Now Open a Ridiculous Number of Tabs in Seconds

    Sounds like the making of a perfect storm, the pornado.
Back
Top