My Creative GigaWorks S750 7.1 system recently died after 4 years of hard use. I'm looking to replace it with a 2.1 system since I had all the satellites placed like a 3.1 system. Any recommendations? Main uses will be music (FLAC & high bitrate MP3) and gaming. Budget is under $300.
I have the Samsung P2770H which is the same as the P2770HD. The only difference is that the P2770H is a dedicated computer monitor (no remote, coax cable input, etc). The monitor is very good for the price. It has low input lag (2ms) which is great for gaming. But since you wont be gaming much...
i figured otherwise since they say if we download it before may 24. meaning if i reformat in the future i wouldn't be able to re-download in the future.
it could be your video settings
go to options>video>advanced video and on the last setting (must have texture quality set to manual) look for "specular map resolution". be sure its on high and not extra. if that fails then set the rest of the settings to high if you have them on extra. if that...
My setup. Used to be one of the best systems 2yrs ago. I've been out of the computer world since late 07. Not too sure whats up with the current hardware.