• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jakubp12

  1. J

    WTB: Cheap Graphics Card

    under $100
  2. J

    WTB: Cheap Graphics Card

    My GTX970 broke so I'm looking for something to tide me over until the next gen cards come out. Looking for something like a GTX950/960 or GTX1050. Nothing super expensive. Let me know what you have. Will be hooked up to a TV via HDMI. heatware is under asdad123. Shipping to 07407.
  3. J

    FS: Samsung Tab Pro S 12"; 128 GB Wifi Tablet (Black)

    Hey, Looking to sell a Tab Pro S 12" Samsung windows 10 tablet. I purchased a surface pro 4 a couple days ago and no longer need this. I put a glass screen protector on the front and there were no marks on the screen from what I saw prior to putting the glass protector on it. Specs are: Core...
  4. J

    WTB: DDR4 8gb or 16gb, ddr4, gtx 1060 or better

    Starting a new build. Need the following parts. Let me know what you got. Shipping would be to 07407. DDR4 8gb or 16gb ram (either 2x4gb, 1x8gb or 2x8gb) SSD 240gb+ Nvidia gtx 1060 3gb or 6gb. Thanks. Heatware is under asdad123.
  5. J

    WTS: Nintendo E-Shop Currency ($60 worth)

    Looking to sell Nintendo E-Shop Currency. Looking to get rid of my gamestop credit. Selling $60 E-Shop credit ($50 card and $10 card) for $51 PayPal, so basically 15% off. Have multiples. Codes will be PMed after payment. Headware is under asdad123
  6. J

    nvm

    Purchased a windows 10 key here from Kuurus. Turns out I don't need it. My loss is your gain! Let me know if interested.
  7. J

    WTS: Google Pixel 128gb Quite Black

    Honestly, its more of an apple eco-system I can't go away from. I have an iPad and MacBook Pro. Sending texts from my computer/ipad is very convenient.
  8. J

    WTS: Google Pixel 128gb Quite Black

    I purchased this a couple weeks ago but decided to go back to my iPhone. It is a 128gb Google Pixel in quite black color. Comes with a glass screen protector already applied, a case, and the charger. Sorry no box. Some scratches on the backside glass but can only be seen in certain light. It...
  9. J

    FS: Pixel XL 32gb Really Blue, RAM, 1440p Monitor

    For Sale: Google Pixel XL 32gb Really Blue. Really great condition with box and 3 cases. Glass Screen protector already installed- $575 shipped in the US Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2666mhz 16gb (2x8gb) ram - $95 shipped in the US Auria 27" 2560x1440 IPS display with desk arm mount - $125 LOCAL...
Back
Top