Recent content by jakesnake8

  1. J

    Help! My computer is crashing!

    OK so... I found, installed and ran Furmark and got a dismal 6 fps, but none of the other modes would run, so I reinstalled the graphics card and fared no better with the open source driver. Hoping for better results before running both Furmark and Prime95 together, I thought I would switch back...
  2. J

    Help! My computer is crashing!

    I couldn't find anything that stood out in Event Viewer, a couple of clock and what seemed like IP errors, but not even the error 41 that, as far as I can tell, the OS writes when it has no idea why it crashed, and nothing that really lined up to the moment it crashed. The PSU mfr. is the only...
  3. J

    Help! My computer is crashing!

    Yes, I removed the 550, in fact it's out now. It kind of comes and goes, sometimes it happens every time I start a video, sometimes it won't happen for weeks. Right now I can get 10-20 minutes into a video before it crashes. Is there a Furmark for Linux? I remember running it years ago when...
  4. J

    Help! My computer is crashing!

    Hey folks, this is my first post, and I'm having a bit of an issue. First, specs. CPU - i3 2100 w/ stock cooler MoBo - Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 RAM - 4x2G GSkill Ripjaws 1600 running at stock speed (no O.C.) GPU - EVGA GTX 550 Ti PSU - Corsair HX750 Crucial M4 128g running Linux Mint 17...
  5. J

    Help! My computer is crashing!

    Hey folks, this is my first post, and I'm having a bit of an issue. First, specs. CPU - i3 2100 w/ stock cooler MoBo - Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 RAM - 4x2G GSkill Ripjaws 1600 running at stock speed (no O.C.) GPU - EVGA GTX 550 Ti PSU - Corsair HX750 Crucial M4 128g running Linux Mint 17...
Back
Top