• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jaju123

  1. J

    Sound Card conflict?

    I also get the bsod, but only when playing HTML5 video in firefox haha. I have an Asus Xonar Essence ST PCI soundcard.
  2. J

    VESA official announcement, AMD's Free-sync standard adopted for DisplayPort 1.2a

    New monitor for me. Thank you AMD r9 290 hehehee
  3. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    Mantle! But DX11 also has this horrible stuttering...
  4. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    No VSync. I was playing at 1440P on Ultra at about 100 fps average, probably like 90-110 most of the time.
  5. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    This is what my GPU usage looks like when I'm running BF4 in crossfire: http://i.imgur.com/q29DC2K.png Pretty high in variance and I have no idea why :( I'll try testing my cards individually now.
  6. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    Well it happens with both mantle and directx in battlefield 4, and the green lines become thicker and the frame variance higher when I enable additional effects such as MSAA. On medium and high the problem is much better. but it never goes away entirely and on ultra it is unplayable. I don't...
  7. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    Do you have small green bars when you type 'perfoverlay.drawgraph 1' or the thick green ones like I do? It really sucks :(
  8. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    Yeah I've done that... all updated drivers etc. as well! I have no idea what else to do - if an entire chipset + processor change doesn't manage to fix it, what could it be?
  9. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    Does anyone else have any ideas? I am still having this issue and it seems to also be affecting some other titles such as Diablo 3 :(
  10. J

    R9 290x on PCI-E 2.0 vs 3.0

    Massive input lag that makes FPS games unplayable?
  11. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    So reinstalling windows + formatting everything, and upgrading to haswell didn't work! Still the same issue! ahaahahahah
  12. J

    Barely useable 290x when mining

    100% load doesn't really mean anything. There are huge differences. Furmark 100% load vs BF4 100% load for example.
  13. J

    Barely useable 290x when mining

    Probably because the Nvidia card wasn't stressed as much and had lower performance.
  14. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    Lol... the Z87X-SLI and 4770K didn't fix the issue hahahaahha. I'm reinstalling windows now to see if that will fix the problem.
  15. J

    Horrible Frame Variance BF4 r9 290 Crossfire

    Well, it looks like they sent me a 4770K instead of a 3770k. I guess I won't complain - got a new motherboard coming tomorrow (a gigabyte Z87X-SLI) so hopefully all will be well :) Will report back if it works or not! :P
Back
Top