Recent content by Jai

  1. J

    replacing Dell E4200 SSD? 2.5" or 1.8"

    I have successfully upgraded to an Intel 320 Series 300GB 1.8in drive in my e4200. The drive can utilise the lower edge mounting pin and screw hole. It is a perfect fit for the available area so its squeezed into place. This is what everyone wants to see right? Photo 27-06-12 3 40 59 PM by...
  2. J

    Asus P5LD2-VM overclocking? 224MHz limit?

    Exactly. I personally expect it to run 1066FSB with Memory at 533 on a CPU that we all know will run at that FSB (D920). I dont want to have to deal with obscure PCIE speeds and ratios etc. "If" I had a D920 Engineering Sample CPU with no FSB lock - then Id want to be able to run that fine...
  3. J

    Asus P5LD2-VM overclocking? 224MHz limit?

    Yes its a pissoff. I dont understand why I cant just post at 266 when thats within my CPU and motherboards limits. Its otherwise a pretty cool board! JK
  4. J

    Asus P5LD2-VM overclocking? 224MHz limit?

    My board also said my ram was PC5300 when using above 225MHz FSB - its just a glitch. I can get 260FSB but nothing higher. I think its slightly crippled this board. JK
  5. J

    Asus P5LD2-VM overclocking? 224MHz limit?

    Thanks for all your help fellow thread contributors! From your information I can tell you Ive had some relative success clocking my 920D At the moment Im running 260Mhz (1040FSB) and the CPU is hitting 3.6Ghz. I was having some issues before. I posted this on another forum: "Im not...
Back
Top