• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jagercola

  1. J

    FS: NIB Apple Earpods + Logitech G500 mice

    My g500 does the same thing, any fixes for it?
  2. J

    WTB: Sound Blaster or Xonar PCI-E Sound Card

    I'm looking for a used Creative Sound Blaster or Asus Xonar sound card for the headphone surround sound DSP (CMSS, SBX, Dolby Headphone). It needs to be PCI-E and have an optical out to run to my DAC. Since I'm just using the card for the DSP, it doesn't have to be a fancy one. PM me if you...
  3. J

    FS: HiFiMAN HE-400 Planar Headphones

    I'm sure there are some other comparisons out there, but I can clearly say it's in a whole another league than any other can I've tried, Senn 595, MS-1, ATH-A900x.
  4. J

    FS: HiFiMAN HE-400 Planar Headphones

    I'm just looking for other higher end closed cans. Outside of that, just a sale, thanks!
  5. J

    FS: HiFiMAN HE-400 Planar Headphones

    Up for sale is a new pair of the renowned HiFiMAN HE-400 planar headphones. I just received them this week and plugged them for less than an hour but they are too open for me and don't work in my listening environment so it's back to closed cans. For the time I plugged them in though, they...
  6. J

    Esxi 5 - Is a video card required?

    Thanks guys... I guess I'm going to eb@y or dumpster diving for an old PCI card.
  7. J

    Esxi 5 - Is a video card required?

    I've got an exisiting esxi 5 machine with two x8 slots. One has a video card and one has a sata adaptor card. If I pull the video card to replace with another sata adaptor will the machine still boot or will I need to get a pci video card? Motherboard is a Asus m4a89td pro/usb3. Thanks!
  8. J

    FS: Unlocked Sapphire 6950 2GB

    Bump, lowered price
  9. J

    FS: Unlocked Sapphire 6950 2GB

    Selling a Sapphire 6950 2gb video card. It's currently unlocked and I've attached the GPUZ screenshot to prove it. I'm the original owner and it's a non-smoking household. I ran it at 2560x1600 and played Skyrim with ease. Never tried overclocking it since I never had a game where I needed...
  10. J

    OpenZFS NAS (BSD, Illumos, Linux, OSX, Solaris, Windows + Storage Spaces) with napp-it web-gui

    Any successful disk spin downs of NFS pools on Open Indiana?
  11. J

    OpenZFS NAS (BSD, Illumos, Linux, OSX, Solaris, Windows + Storage Spaces) with napp-it web-gui

    Disk Spin Down. 1. Is is possible to employ disk spin down if the drive pool is shared via NFS to store VMs? 2. I've enabled spindown under power management but haven't seen a spindown status under disks. I'm also unsure if my CPU is scaling back its frequency at rest. Does my powerconf...
  12. J

    OpenZFS NAS (BSD, Illumos, Linux, OSX, Solaris, Windows + Storage Spaces) with napp-it web-gui

    Need some help. I set up an ESXI 5 deployment, passed my disk controller to an OpenIndiana 151 VM and my disks show up fine. Installed napp it using the all-in-one pdf guide. Created a raidz2 pool, added an NFS folder Then when I try to add the NFS folder as a datastore in ESXI, I get the...
  13. J

    WTB: Motherboard for i5-2500K (P67 or Z68) & CPU Cooler

    Probably want something B3 or Gen3. Thanks Though Sent PM
  14. J

    WTB: Motherboard for i5-2500K (P67 or Z68) & CPU Cooler

    Looking to pick up a new or 100% working used LGA 1155 motherboard (P67 or Z68). Need it to get a 2500K to 4.5ghz. I'm also looking for a CPU cooler that can handle that overclock. Please PM me with details. Thanks Edit: Bought cooler, still need motherboard.
Back
Top