Recent content by Jacklan

  1. J

    Centrally-Managed Drive Encryption

    I totally agree, Microsoft does not supply a central management solution for EFS. I have seen EFS centralized management solutions for 3rd party ISVs, I personally don't have experience with them, I wonder if anyone on this forum has used them. I checked www.wavesys.com site and they don't...
  2. J

    Centrally-Managed Drive Encryption

    Skipping Vista --> smart move. One of the things I find confusing is how does non-FDE data protection meet compliance requirements. How can I prove after the fact that no valuable data resided outside the encrypted portions of the drive. 1. Non-encrypted folders in my system...
  3. J

    Centrally-Managed Drive Encryption

    If you are looking for a solution that covers your existing machines and a mixture of Bitlocker and hardware encrypting drives in the future, then you should take a look at the central management server from Wave Systems. Why did Symantec buy both PGP and GuardianEdge?
Back
Top