Recent content by Jack_0Neill

  1. J

    Dell U2515H

    I just solved the blinking/flickering problem by switching to Nvidia graphic card.
  2. J

    Dell U2515H

    I have tried with and without dell driver. Windows 10 is the only hope, but it's a long shot. https://youtu.be/OTIdH1KtJDk
  3. J

    Dell U2515H

    yes
  4. J

    Dell U2515H

    I have just sent back third 2515 because as all previous it was turning itself off/on even more frequent than the previous pieces, + it was the first one with real bad uniformity and one dark corner.
  5. J

    Dell U2515H

    I have this problem with both of my U2515H's. I have disconnected the USB hub despite I really need it and it didn't help a thing.
  6. J

    Dell U2515H

    There is a problem: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/peripherals/f/3529/t/19626679 http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/peripherals/f/3529/t/19623182
  7. J

    Dell U2515H

    I like 6500K most too, but it makes gray color is a little bit too pink/lilac on my display. TFT Central profile and settings fixed that for me. Sorry for my English...
  8. J

    Dell U2515H

    I received replacement monitor today because of bad USB in the first one. It is A01 instead of A00 made on week 2/2015, the first one was made on week 45/2014. The monitor is better than the first one, first one had slight backlight leakage on upper left corner, new one hasn't. Colors etc. are...
  9. J

    Dell U2515H

    I received mine yesterday and I have to send it back, USB on the back is "moved" and I can't plug things in. Also very heavy IPS glow, so maybe it is good for me. Also it doesn't work with my HDMI-DVI cable and with HDMI-HDMI connection I can't get higher resolution than 2048x1150 - bad cables I...
  10. J

    Best Reviewed A-MVA Monitor Thread: Read the 1st Post

    This is what I suspected. No, I connected it to Radeon via HDMI-DVI cable.
  11. J

    Best Reviewed A-MVA Monitor Thread: Read the 1st Post

    Are the colors fine when you don't overclock it? I'm looking for 27" monitor with very vibrant colors. I returned the Dell S2715H mostly because of it's awfuly washed out colors. Now I'm considering X2783HSU mostly because the last monitor that colors I really liked was Dell 2407WFP with S-PVA...
  12. J

    Upgrading from a dell U2407 to U3415

    I have used 2407wfp for years and finally I got rid of if a couple of months ago. Since then I had Hp ZR2440w, Dell U2412 and I just sent back to the shop S2715H. The colors and blacks on new (cheep) IPS monitors are incomparable, I miss my 2407 all the time...
  13. J

    any info about the 27" Dell S2715H monitor?

    This is terrible monitor, I'm sending it back on monday.
Back
Top