• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by j_m74

  1. J

    New LCD is blurry when used as computer monitor!

    I just ordered a new ATi 9250 Radeon video card (256mb), not solely for the lcd screen problem, so I'm hoping that I can fix the problem that way as well.. Is there any way I can adjust my computer settings to 640x480 resolution. I vaguely remember back in the days of VGA/EGA/SVGA of setting...
  2. J

    New LCD is blurry when used as computer monitor!

    I recently purchased a Norcent LCD Flat Panel TV (20" - Model No: LT2022) over the holidays for a great price (I think it was $310 plus tax). I'm using it as a computer monitor at the moment, as I have a larger TV that I use for watching television. I'm using an ATi Rage Fury (32MB AGP) video...
Back
Top