• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by j12

  1. J

    Why does everyone think 20" iMac Displays suck?

    Just for kicks, how much would it be to buy a 24" h-ips panel by itself.
  2. J

    Problem with xbox 360 vga to component

    I have an xbox 360 and i want to hook it up to my 24" monitor. But my av cable only has component out. So i went on ebay and bought this.15 PIN VGA/HD15/RGB to 3 RCA COMPONENT TV/HDTV CABLE - eBay (item 320292609012 end time Sep-04-08 21:43:15 PDT) I can hook the 360 up to my monitor but there...
  3. J

    HDMI input for iMac?

    Well if you get a mini dvi to dvi adapter, then a dvi to hdmi adapter you can hdmi out on an iMac. I did this with my macbook. I bought the mini dvi to dvi adapter from best buy for $10. Then i picked up a dvi to hdmi *female* adapter on ebay for 5 bucks.
  4. J

    Choosing a 24" monitor

    I have read if its the 6ms response time then it is MVA. I guess i'll just get the samsung from costco and i'll try it out for a week or so. And if i really don't like it, i'll return it.
  5. J

    Choosing a 24" monitor

    What would be the price for an mva? How about the soyo, aren't some of them MVA?
  6. J

    Choosing a 24" monitor

    Are there monitors that are better than TN for under $350. Maybe an MVA panel. I do some gaming, but I want to watch tv on it with my usb hdtv tuner. I am currently looking at these 2: The samsung 245BW, yes i know its TN. or 24" Soyo MT-GW-DYLM24D6.
  7. J

    Samsung 245BW??

    Why wouldn't you recommend hooking up a monitor to it? Is it because the lack of ports, or other reasons.
  8. J

    Samsung 245BW??

    Yeah i was wondering the same thing. I may purchase a 245bw in a few weeks for $350 and i was wondering if it was worth it.
  9. J

    Show off your OSX desktop

  10. J

    Anyone swap out the factory speakers in a Macbook?

    Lol, no. I have never heard of anyone doing this. But it is an interesting idea. I guess if you find some that fit, you could do it.
  11. J

    macbook hard drive upgrade

    I would check to make sure your macbook can support up to a 250gb hdd. I'm pretty sure it does but i would double check.
  12. J

    could video card become a cpu?

    Nope they are specialized to do different things.
Back
Top