Recent content by J. Cyrus

  1. J

    Canon 50mm 1.2 L (camera lens)

    Date Code = UX UV Filter, no scratches, like-new condition. Comes with box, manual, velvet pouch and flare hood. Sells on Amazon for $1600+ new: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-Lens-Digital-Cameras/dp/B000I1YIDQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335346169&sr=8-1 Asking $1350.. email me at...
  2. J

    FS: SAMSUNG 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 RAM

    http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0380720 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147096 ^This stuff all is sold out online it seems, and I just picked some up for myself today at my local Microcenter. Apparently it overclocks like crazy...
  3. J

    Warm/Hot? 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 RAM, $94 (no MIR)

    Glad to hear these are a nice kit.. I heard the PCB is thicker than usual or something.. definitely pickin' up two kits then
  4. J

    Warm/Hot? 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 RAM, $94 (no MIR)

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820144563 ^I'm tempted to grab 32 GB right now, lol. Any word on these sticks?
  5. J

    FS: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3/FX-8120

    Shoot me a PM, I'm interested..
  6. J

    Best card for E6600 Core2Duo

    I'm guessing something along the lines of an 8800 GT in terms of power
  7. J

    The End of the DVD is Coming Fast

    ^yeah, I think DVD will linger for quite some time
  8. J

    18-Mile Crack Seen by NASA in Antarctic Glacier

    I find the debate on global warming very interesting, and I'm not sure if we've gotten the whole truth at this point.
  9. J

    Audio Recording Law Under Scrutiny in Illinois

    Corruption is the norm in human government.. always has been and always will be
  10. J

    Just fried my motherboard, upgrade to 2500K now or wait for Ivy Bridge?

    Do what I did; throw together a rig out of cruddy spare parts and use it in the interim. This is a surprisingly tolerable solution with a 3850e X2 and 2 GB of RAM lol
  11. J

    Upgrade Time Again

    Yeah, with Intel you wanna stay around 1.5 V on RAM
  12. J

    Anybody have an InWin BK644, or smaller mATX case?

    I know Lian-Li has a couple of small Cube FF ones that are well-built.. check newegg out
  13. J

    Uncompressed Blu-ray help

    Cosign for MakeMKV
  14. J

    retired veteran need's your knowledgable input

    ^Nice breakdown lol. I'm definitely looking forward to Windows 8.. hope it doesn't push me too far into "the cloud" as I've heard rumored though.
Back
Top