• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by J-Alex

  1. J

    Dell U2713 coming soon

    The U2713 is on the uk site now at £610.80. http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&kc=305&l=en&oc=U2713HM-Black&s=dhs&sbc=dell-u2713hm
  2. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    No didn't break anything off, no bent connectors on the motherboard either.
  3. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    Yes my power supply has a dedicated PCI-E connection which was connected.
  4. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    Yep monitor was plugged in, it was tried in both DVI sockets each time we changed the config. I will paste over from another forum what I have done, so you can see. Ran the M/board with only the CPU and the 24 pin & 8 pin power connectors, (have also tried running the 4pin instead of the...
  5. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    Thanks for the replies. Yep I have tried the four pin & the 8 pin connectors, I also borrowed off a friend some 533Mhz RAM and that didn't work. We have tried as many combinations as possible but to no avail. I have spoke to the supplier yesterday, and they are coming to collect the...
  6. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    I don't have another PSU, but I don't think that is the problem as everything else connected to the PSU works, like the fans, HD, DVD drives and the fan on the graphics card.
  7. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    The board has been tried out of the case, but still won't POST. :mad:
  8. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    Well thanks a lot guys, 55 views and not one reply good going. Fortunately another forum has been much more helpful, even though my pc still isn't working.
  9. J

    Need help with Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-fi

    Hi there, Just put a system together which consists of: Case: Silverstone TJ07S M/Board: Asus P5B Deluxe CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 RAM: 1GB Corsair TWIN2X1024-6400C4 DDR2 PSU: Corsair HX620 power supply GPU: Asus EN7950GT HD: Seagate 80GB SATA II DVD-RW: Sony AW-G170ASV DVD-Rom...
  10. J

    BenQ PF241W released

    I agree it's not the best looking, personally I think the Dell 2407WFP is the best looking 24" on the market.
  11. J

    2407 release date

    ChinDave I take it from where your pictures are being hosted that your from the UK? Which revision did Dell send you A00 or A01?
  12. J

    2407 release date

    I don't believe anyone in the UK has actually received there's yet. Dell's website is still quoting 3+ weeks on the 2407 page and this has been the case since it went on the site on the 8th May.
  13. J

    2407 release date

    Dell has now announced the 2407WFP & 2007FP&FPW in Japan. http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20060320/dell.htm From babelfish translation Liquid crystal display of 24 inch wide. As for panel resolution 1,920×1,200 dot. As for brightness with500cd/m2, as for angle of visibility up and...
  14. J

    Dell "Countdown" has begun.....2007...2407...(2707 ??)

    Dell UK now also have the user guide up for the 2007WFP (yes the widescreen version) Still no sign of 2407WFP though :( http://support.euro.dell.com/support/edocs/monitors/2007WFP/en/about.htm
Back
Top