• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by izajasz

  1. I

    NVIDIA: PCIe 3.0 and X79 Will not be Supported with GTX 670/680

    Yes. They advertise CPU's and mobos as PCIE 3.0 compatible , nvidia graphics are compatible aswell but yet they work only on pcie 2.0 and what i've read lately is that the Ivy Bridge-E CPU's will be released not faster than in 2nd half of 2013... I mean seriously this is makeing a joke of all...
  2. I

    ASUS Rampge IV Extreme USB3 firmware question.

    Hello, I want to ask if anybody has firmware for the ASM1042 controller specifically for asus Rampage IV Extreme board (or the one isntalled in the factory). Ive installed the latest firmware form http://www.station-drivers.com/page/asmedia.htm - Version 110914 Pour Windows Xp/Vista/7 32/64bits...
  3. I

    What PSU to choose for my build ? (Will the 1000W be enough?)

    Even with the oc headroom ? : ) Thank You guys for fast answers.
  4. I

    What PSU to choose for my build ? (Will the 1000W be enough?)

    Hello all, I am haveing problem with chooseing new PSU. I have AX1200 now but i RMA'ed it 3rd tiem now and all 3 of them produce this really annoying sound - http://www.freesound.org/people/Zibri/sounds/133445/ - thanks to Zibri fro posting the sound on net. Im sick of RMA'ing the unit all...
Back
Top