• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by iwegian

  1. I

    WTB: 4P G34 MB

    I have two setups I am willing to sell. Both are on SuperMicro H8QGL-IF+ motherboards. One with 4 6176SEs and memory and the other with 4 6172s and memory. Both presently running Tear's BIOS. Am not certain what the setups are valued at present, but each cost well over 2000 to set up. If...
  2. I

    Leaving BA and Folding

    testing a "badge" which I have never used anywhere before. Will be selling 2 supermicro 4p systems once I get all this figured out.
  3. I

    Leaving BA and Folding

    I did not try to post since the rules as I read them say you have to have 100 postings to qualify to post in sales. Makes sense so you aren't spammed etc. And I don't want to move to another DC project, this experience has soured me too much, and I decided the 6 or 7 thousand a year spent on...
  4. I

    Leaving BA and Folding

    Having been in folding since the first outing using Red Hat 5.2 on a 486 (and SETI before that for Sirenita of Colombia) and having spent at least a new car's worth of money on many graphics cards that melted and what not; about 5 years ago I got so tired of being treated like a pariah on the...
Back
Top