• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by iwanthats

  1. I

    WTT: Intel e8400 for any C2Q cpu (add cash if needed)

    Just make sure your 775 mobo can support Yorkfields.
  2. I

    WTB: S775 cpu and 4gb DDR2

    way to respond to my PM.
  3. I

    WTB: S775 cpu and 4gb DDR2

    PM'd
  4. I

    Q6600/ASUS P5Q-EM/8GB Patriot DDR2 800

    if you part the q6600 dibs.
  5. I

    Acer 22" monitor al2216w - 100$ WTS or WTT

    Yes sir, thats correct.
  6. I

    Acer 22" monitor al2216w - 100$ WTS or WTT

    22" Acer monitor Mint condition, no dead pixels, works well. Accepting trades or 100$ + s/h
  7. I

    PC Parts Two

    bump. i still use my n52 for sc ; )
  8. I

    FS High end gaming pc I7 3.6ghz dxso 5870 6gb pc 1600

    dibs on the q6600 if you part it = )
  9. I

    WTS: HAWX 2 - Download - 20$

    HAWX 2 - Download coupon, unused, ready to sell. PM or reply if you're interested.
  10. I

    New unlimited VZW smartphone plans coming.

    So are the phones themselves the only reason you pay Verizon's absurd prices? Instead of say boost or some other prepaid?
  11. I

    BGP? Gettign a T1

    So why was it exactly you were going with dual T1s?
  12. I

    Well I have a busy night tonight...

    man i cant even pull the trigger on a 8800gt --> 460 1gb upgrade
Back
Top