Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Rough, SMGs are definitely the best weapon class IMO though. For the first couple weeks I was really struggling playing as support with an LMG, but once I tried engineer I began topping the leaderboard for kills. SMGs are stupid accurate in this game compared to the other weapons.
Another...
I tried it, but unfortunately where I live even with the recent fiber developments in rural areas giving me 500 mb/s it still felt super janky. I'm talking high latency and like skipped frames, random freezes, etc. I guess you just gotta live in an area near an internet exchange point near their...
ngl Helldivers 2 actually did have an identity crisis, but it was more of a one man army fantasy vs grunt sent to die fantasy. When the normies got a hold of the game they actually believed the box art and in-game propaganda. Many issues still come from that point, devs bend the knee to these...
Apologies for the vague post, I forgot who I was wanting to reply to
I mean it is a first gen tech. I think this popped off well enough for a first go at it. Idk why people are so hung up on it - Is the power draw awful? Yes. Is it performance heavy? Yes. But like isn't that how all new tech...
How does the 5070Ti run with it? That is what I have, I think DLSS 5 has a ton of potential, but I don't think I'd get a good experience with my hardware. Likely a next-gen feature for me.
Also would I need to worry about frying my GPU running this or is that concern relegated for the 5090? I'm...
I feel this, once I built my PC last year I got loads of those sony AAA games and yet I just can't bring myself to finish them. TLOU I & II, God of War, they look nice but I can't bring myself to finish them. I spend way more time playing crappy roguelikes or indie games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE2_hZhE35M
Really interesting and trippy to see. Saw some discourse around before of people saying DLSS 5 doesn't do anything extra to faces; clearly it does, its a neural network it is going to pick up on patterns and human faces are an obvious one.
What I...
I'm hyped. Been waiting for a foldable phone from apple. Too bad I'm out of university now. This would have been the perfect device for taking notes in class instead of dealing with a crappy 2-in-1 laptop - I've never used one I liked before. Wish I had just gone for a macbook + iPad combo...
Yeah ideally same, think I'm gonna get stuck in a bad cycle though where AT&T will run a good trade in deal for my current model phone, and if I wait next year then it will be too old to get any good value out of. So guess I'll be an early adopter (hopefully not as early as the android foldable...
I'm excited for it, right at the end of my 3 year cycle on my carrier too so hopefully I get a good trade-in deal on my current phone.
For those who have used foldable phones before, how does the software compare to what was shown off here? Do the apps and general UI accommodating to the form...
Man I really dislike the art style. The character models are so out of place. It feels like they just threw DLSS 5 at the game and had it hallucinate details. Yet the character models look like dolls. Not a fan at all. We already got a remaster recently anyway for the 3DS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDvewMMzWM
He puts it well at the end. With all these new tech, the community reaction is always negative, and then they quietly change their mind overtime. And many youtubers just pander to the outrage and parrot what they think people want to hear instead of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDvewMMzWM
He puts it well at the end. With all these new tech, the community reaction is always negative, and then they quietly change their mind overtime. And many youtubers just pander to the outrage and parrot what they think people want to hear instead of...
Honestly I am pleasantly surprised with the takes here. This is an older forum, so I figured most people here would be anti-AI anything. Cool to see lots of reasonable takes with nuance here. Better then what I'm seeing from my peers in discord.