• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by itsnotalljuice

  1. I

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    580? yes please
  2. I

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    finals are ending soon and i'm going to have a free month to get my game on
  3. I

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    because my EVGA GTX 560 Ti quit working
  4. I

    Possibly Dead GTX 560 Ti

    I recently built my computer and I possibly have a dead EVGA GTX 560 Ti. I purchased BF3 on black friday and finally got around to playing it yesterday night. I got about 5 minutes into the game when my computer suddenly shuts off. At first I thought it was just the game being buggy because I've...
  5. I

    Marvel Vs Capcom 3 confirmed

    looked a lot like tvc at the end
  6. I

    Good deal on a Rokit Setup? (RP-6, RP10s)

    you can get a mini cable that splits into dual ts/trs like this http://www.amazon.com/HOSA-CMP159-Stereo-Phone-Y-Cable/dp/B000068O3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270603173&sr=8-1 or you can get an audio card with ts/trs jacks. i went with an m-audio audiophile 192...
  7. I

    Maudio Bx5A vs. logitech Z5500

    i don't currently have a ps3 (its coming in the mail). but i plan to hook them up to my Bx5as through my m-patch 2. i dont see any easy way to directly hook up the Bx5as to the ps3 since they use combo xlr/trs jacks. honestly, the z5500 would probably be a more simple/easier setup for you.
  8. I

    Need replacement jack adapter? on sennheiser hd555

    +1, i was actually going to recommend this one. it tends to not torque as much on the audio jack as the one pictured.
  9. I

    Looking at closed headphone options: Advice Needed, $200 or less

    id look into ultrasone dj1 or hfi-580, those seem to recommended for bass heavy music around the $200 mark. or you could try the m-audio q40 for less, about $120.
  10. I

    A few questions about the BX5a monitors

    i have the bx5as and i love em, the only thing i find lacking is the bass. there is bass there but its definitely not enough for me. keep in mind that the volume and power switches are on the back of each speaker so its not as convenient as normal computer speakers.
  11. I

    Asus VW266H - oh my god

    i have this monitor and i like it. I bought it primarily for gaming and the inputs. i knew it was a tn panel and i was willing to live with it. the colors do shift when you view at angles but that doesn't bother me because i only sit directly in front of it anyways. if you were looking for color...
  12. I

    Identifying the wire on the Swan Multimedia D1080MKII?

    i believe its just normal speaker cable. Theres just two of them. The D1080MKII's have two amps built into the master speaker (one for the tweeters one for the woofers). As you can see from the picture the outputs are labeled for tweeter and woofer. So instead of using one amp to process both...
  13. I

    CES 2010 New Case Release Thread

    this. i really want to see some too.
  14. I

    www.alessandro-products.com, anyone brought from there?

    havent ordered from them personally but yes they are legit just add items to your cart and then click shopping cart link on left side.
Back
Top